Inbound marketing should be part of every startup’s growth strategy, as it will enable you to build meaningful relationships with prospects and customers. HubSpot provides a number of powerful tools that startups can employ for inbound content management, search engine optimization, and marketing automation.
Let’s dive into using HubSpot’s tools to support your startup’s inbound marketing strategies.
- Publish landing pages, websites, and blog posts
- Create a knowledge base to support your customer support teams
- Track, measure, and improve the results of your inbound marketing efforts
HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing Tools
Hubspot provides a number of versatile and powerful tools that can support your startup’s inbound marketing strategies.
Create Landing Pages with the Landing Page Builder
Landing pages are web pages designed specifically to capture leads or convert leads to buyers — typically, this involves capturing information via a web form. HubSpot’s Landing Page Builder enables you to create and test personalized landing pages. You can:
- Create your own landing pages from scratch or use the built-in library of mobile-optimized templates to customize your landing pages
- Develop personalized content, calls to action (CTAs), and forms for each visitor
- Show different content for different visitors based on their location, source, device, lifecycle stage, and other details from your CRM
- Run tests on variations of your landing page and its elements
- Use metrics to track visitors, contacts, and customers on each page
Publish Blog Posts
Publishing blog posts is an effective part of a startup’s marketing strategy. It creates more searchable content, improves your website’s SEO, and helps with establishing your expertise within your industry. You can use HubSpot's Blog Software to create, publish, and promote blog posts. You can also:
- Format and optimize your blog posts for SEO
- Track analytics to measure your blog’s performance
- Manage your blogging schedule and assign blog authors
Create a Knowledge Base
A knowledge base is an online resource library of information about your products or services. Customers can search the knowledge base to find answers to their problems. It also supplements your customer support program and improves the overall customer experience. HubSpot’s Knowledge Base Software enables you to create your knowledge base, which will allow you to:
- Turn customers’ frequently asked questions into pages in your knowledge base
- Improve the efficiency of your customer support team, who can direct customers to the right information
- Track customers’ visits to specific pages to determine what issues interest them the most
Track, Measure, and Improve Your Results
It’s important to track the metrics for your inbound marketing assets to evaluate and improve their performance. This will enable you to determine what is working and what is not, identify where leads are coming from, calculate conversion rates, and make improvements to upgrade your lead generation strategies. HubSpot’s Marketing Analytics and Dashboard Software helps you measure metrics, produce reports, do A/B testing, and tie your inbound marketing initiatives to revenue generation. For example, you can track:
- Specific website data (e.g., page views, sessions, bounce rate)
- Source data (e.g., organic search, social media, email marketing)
- Engagement data (e.g., impressions, click, spend)
Work with HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing Tools
HubSpot provides a number of useful tools for supporting your startup’s inbound marketing strategies. You can create landing pages, build a website, publish blog posts, create an integrated knowledge base, and use metrics to assess the performance of each asset.
Need help using HubSpot to support your inbound marketing strategies? Sellerant can guide the way.